Get to know Allyson, her background, and her plans for Newburgh! Born and raised in Newburgh, Allyson understands our town’s historic roots. As a lawyer, wife, and mother, she also understands the need to grow Newburgh in a smart and responsible way. Click here for a full biography.
Important Voter Registration Dates:
- April 9, 2018: Voter Registration Ends
- May 8, 2018: Primary Election Day
- May 22, 2018: Voter Registration Begins
NOTE: Certain military and overseas voters have extended registration periods. See www.in.gov/sos/elections/2673.htm for more information. Mail-in voter registration applications must be postmarked on or before the above registration deadlines.
You have the right to vote in Indiana if:
- You are both a U.S. citizen and a resident of Indiana; and
- You will be at least 18 years of age on or before the next General or Municipal Election, and
- You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a crime; and
- You have lived in the precinct where you vote for at least 30 days prior to the election; and
- You are registered to vote.
Register to vote online by visiting www.indianavoters.com. Indiana residents with a valid Indiana driver’s license or Indiana state-issued identification card will be able to use this tool to submit a new voter registration application or to update an existing voter registration record.
In addition to registering to vote online, www.indianavoters.com provides Hoosiers with the ability to validate their voter registration status, find their polling place location, look into their provisional ballot status information, find county contact information, and determine “Who’s on My Ballot?” for an upcoming election. For more information from the Indiana Election Division, click here.
Get to know what Allyson stands for and what her plans are for our town!